A basic , simple 3 step skincare regimen that will leave your skin looking and feeling amazing all day, everyday!
1. Oxygen Cleanser- Thoroughly cleans the skin, oxygenated it to allow it to receive the MySkincAir treatment. Use A.M. & P.M.
2. Antioxidant Rescue – An amazing anti aging preventative measure for aging, fragile skin. It’s packed with more vitamins and antioxidants than we could ever consume daily. Use A.M. & P.M.
3. Hydra Infusion – This moisturizer is 75% Hyaluronic based! It also has amazing anti-inflammatory botanical extracts and essential oils. It’s non greasy and great for hydration under makeup and after shaving for men (and women)! Use A.M. & P.M.
If you’re skin is experiencing more issues like acne or aging , please check out our other STARTER KITS.
MEN CARE KIT INCLUDES 3 PRODUCTS (1.5 oz):
OXYGEN CLEANSER – BLEMISH ERASER – HYDRA INFUSION
This simple and easy 3 step skincare regimen is perfect for every man ! Throw it in your gym bag or in your shaving case for when you travel. Great for busting dirt, grime and excess oil on the face and beard area. Soother, softer less irritated skin in 14 day. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!
1. Oxygen Cleanser- Thoroughly cleans the skin, oxygenated it to allow it to receive the MySkincAir treatment. Cleanses skin from daily dirt and grime. Use A.M. & P.M.
3. Blemish Eraser – This Salicylic Acid treatment acts as an exfoliator because salicylic acid not only sloughs off dead skin like a traditional face scrub, but it also contains mild acids that will decrease inflammation and prevent further breakouts. It also helps with ingrown hairs and hyperpigmentation. It’s the perfect after shave. BEST PRODUCT FOR MEN, HANDS DOWN! A.M. & P.M.
3. Hydra Infusion – This moisturizer is 50% Hyaluronic based! It also has amazing anti-inflammatory botanicals and essential oils that are great for irritation and conditioning skin. It’s non greasy and provides amazing hydration after shaving. A little bit goes a long way and its naturally fresh scent is nice and light. Use A.M. & P.M.